Monday, December 24, 2012

Post #25...THE 200th POST


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL...

We had a wonderful dinner out with
our sons and our daughter-in-law
and just got home.

We were sitting right by a window 
overlooking the summertime patio.
There was a beautiful sleigh on the patio
with a couple of live trees in side. 
When it started flurrying the view was
very magical.

As promised I have picked a winner in the giveaway.

The winner is Jennie!
On November 29th Jennie commented on
the 5th post...she said,
"I not only remember the reader's digest trees,
but I taught them to my girl scout troop when my 
daughters were members!  We spray painted them silver and gold
and shook glitter on the wet paint."

I know how much fun you must have had Jennie,
and I know you have that much fun still when
you are spending time with your granddaughters
crafting and sewing!!!
Congratulations Jennie!
The prize...your very own Slim Snowman
made by me!
Please let me know which background color you
would prefer...
Blue, Green, Brown...or perhaps something other color?
You please let me know.

Thank you to all who participated.
I appreciated and enjoyed
reading all the comments!


...AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!

Colleen

3 comments:

sandy davis said...

Congrats to Jennie and Merry Christmas to all.

Unknown said...

Yay for Jennie! She so totally deserves that right now! Merry Christmas!

Jennie said...

Oooohh!!! Thank you Colleen! I can't remember the last time I won something!!! Any background color is good for me...whatever you grab! Love you bunches!