Saturday, December 1, 2012

Post #10 of the 25 Blogs...

Sharing this today!
On the 1st Day of Christmas

This link will take you to the
Moda...the Cutting Table Blog
where they are having their
12 Moda Days of Christmas event!
It starts today.

On another note...
I already told you that I am
a sucker for sappy
Holiday movies.
There is one that I have actually
searched out to see when it is on everyday
since I first saw it on Black Friday.
I have actually 'clicked' into it about
20 times this week while
watching other shows/movies.

Is it that great of a movie?
NO!
Here's why...

Movie...not so great...
Quilted wall hanging in a few scenes...
LOVE IT!

The movie is The March Sisters at Christmas
on Lifetime.
It's not terrible but not one I would
want to watch year after year.

But, oh the little quilt.
LOVE IT!

I pulled up EQ and worked it out so
I could remember it.
I am calling it
PEPPERMINT STICK!
Still in virtual quilt form but someday...
and it should work up quick!

Happy Sewing, Blogging, and Designing!
Colleen

Remember to leave a nice comment
to be entered into the drawing
on my Christmas Eve 200th post!

2 comments:

Doniene said...

I LOVE, LOVE Peppermint stick! What a wonderful little quilt!! It may go on my to make list too!!

Blessings

KatieQ said...

Lovely little quilt. I would love to make it for my wall.