Thursday, November 22, 2012

Post #3 of the 25 Blogs...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!

I do have a lot to be thankful for...
a loving husband who is also my friend...
(and he is cleaning the bathroom at this very moment...
he started that just after he vacuumed!)
my wonderful children...wish they were here today!...
a fantastic grandson...miss him so much...
amazing friends...you know who you are...

And, we were very lucky to not have a hard time with the storm.
It was tough but we were very fortunate in this home!
For that I thank God everyday!

Wishing you all the best on this beautiful day...
culinary and otherwise!

Here's a link to a stash busting project...
another one on my list!



Remember, leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for a surprise.
Winner will be chosen on Christmas Eve!

Happy Eating...and Sewing!
Colleen

2 comments:

Doniene said...

What a great post!! I too am so blessed and so thankful! I'm glad that the storm wasn't too bad for you. Still praying for all those that are still misplaced!

I'm impressed that you are going doing multiple posts! It will be fun to follow along!!

Blessings

Jennie said...

I am going to make this wreath if I can print out directions...giving me a hard time!