Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Post #6 in the 25 Blogs...


Did you remember to visit the first day
of this blog hop yesterday?
I did!

And you can click on the photo to be taken to the link now
I taught myself how to do that!

I didn't get to sew or craft yesterday.
The day was spent at work and then
I was busy getting the house
ready to decorate for
Christmas
this coming Sunday!

Can I just let you in on a little hint...
my holiday closet is a nightmare.
Just take a look...
This is shameful...
Christmas mixed with Fall and Halloween...
Halloween mixed with Easter...
that poor bunny must be horrified
You get (see) the picture...
NIGHTMARE!!!

I know the sorting of this should be done sometime
in the middle of the summer...
BUT...

Seriously, I need to do this right this time...
Every year I say the same thing...
Sort through it and toss what is damaged
or not needed any longer...etc...
Well, I really need to do it this week!

The closet is in the guest bedroom and
so the sorting began...
Important Christmas items on this bench...
Ornaments and favorites!
The living room tree, base and topper have
already been put upstairs waiting for the adornments!


Piled by Holiday!
I know that I didn't get very far with it but it is a start.
More tonight!

Happy sewing, decorating and crafting!
Colleen

REMEMBER to leave a nice comment to be
entered into a drawing for a surprise
on Christmas Eve when I post my
200th blog post!

3 comments:

Judy in Missouri said...

I did the same thing yesterday, only in my basement. What a job, and long overdue.

Doniene said...

Good morning Colleen! I dropped by the blog hop!! What fun! I'm definitely making the cookies, and the ornaments are adorable! Not sure I will get to them this year, but definitely going in my pattern folder!!

WTG on the cleaning and organizing!! I store my decor in labeled boxes in our boxcar! But when I got them out the other day, hubby was aghast at the number - guess I better do a little "going through" too!!

Have a blessed day!

sandy davis said...

Hi Colleen!!