Sunday, January 16, 2011

Still Chilly Outside...

It is really cold out there this morning and I wish I could stay home.
My Mother-in-Law is still in the hospital and we went to visit her last night and she was so lonely that we are going to go back for a little while today too!
I haven't finished her quilt yet...she went into the hospital on December 9th and at that point "Yoshi's Secret Garden" was ready to quilt...
I really have to pick it up again and get it quilted for her.  Hopefully she will be going home within the next 2-3 weeks and I know she will love to have it to cuddle under.
Yoshi is doing much better and knows she needs to get her strength up in order to come home.
Last night she asked for some Japanese food since the food at the hospital is "yucky".  So I am fixing a yummy tofu meal for her (one of her favorites) and of course, bringing her some rice!

Yesterday I didn't sew but I did cut out a project and get it ready to sew tonight!
It's a sample for work...a really cute spring table runner...no pics yet!

Stay warm today and Happy Sewing!
Colleen


No comments: