Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Civil War Quilt Along...Blocks 3 and 4

Fell a little behind with the Civil War Blocks last week.  I think going forward my plan will be to get this block done on Monday night!
The history stories that are published with the blocks are very interesting and I have enjoyed reading them as much as I have enjoyed putting the blocks together.
Block 3 ~ Seven Sisters
This one was simple enough and gave me an opportunity to work on my machine applique!  I am really starting to like doing that!
Block 4 ~ Tears for Texas
The colors on this are really a little deeper than they appear!  This one was tricky but in the end it worked out well.

Both blocks were made using the fabric from my stash.
If you are interested in joining the quilt along visit this blog:
Have a great day and remember...
Sew Everyday!
Colleen

No comments: