Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 2 of "The List"...

So here it is...the day after I posted my list and here is what I accomplished so far...NOTHING! To be fair I did work late yesterday and did not get home until 9:00pm.  Before I went to work I did sort through some of my stash and made "project piles" so I would say that is a start! Each project is neatly packed in a 2 gallon zip lock bag.  Only problem...they do not all have patterns! :(  I am going to choose as I go on that part...HOHOHO!

The plan is to SEW EVERY DAY!  Even if it is only for a short time, try to get some sewing in every day!  TODAY is a good sew day.  I am going to my sister's and the plan is to SEW...SEW...SEW!  Now I just need to choose a project for today which is easy because they are all packed and ready to roll.
(I will have to take a photo of the project pile)

Hope you have a good SEW DAY!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Good luck with the list. Do you think we get more or less accomplished when we make those lists?!!