Tuesday, September 18, 2012

More from the show...

A number of months ago I stumbled on this blog...

Actually, I stumbled on this POST and thought it was so cool and could I do this...
NO - truth is I never did.
I did however bookmark the blog and followed along periodically.
When I saw this article in March I wished I could see this exhibit.

Imagine my amazement when I turned a corner on
Saturday at the PA Show and saw this...

I think I stopped breathing for a second or two!

FANTASTIC!

There were 26 quilts in total selected for the traveling exhibit.
Every one of these is simply stunning to look at
and even more wonderful when you read the story
behind the making of each quilt.

They are calling for more quilts or tops not quilted 
for an exhibit at the end of this month
but I know I couldn't make one in time.

However, I did purchase a few bits of fabric at the show
and will be planning one of my own very soon.
Here's what I purchased...


These are a few Fat Quarters I have in my stash to add...
 

Someday...someday!

I encourage you to stop by the 

Happy Stitching,
Colleen

No comments: