Friday, June 8, 2012

UH OH...DAIWABO!

Just so you know, I have been sewing this week. 
I am working on a little project using some fabrics from my
collection of Daiwabo Taupes and Yarn Dyes.

This collection started over 4 years ago.
These fabrics are kept in a separate place from the rest of my stash. *
On Monday the lot was piled on the table and picked through
so that I could have about 14 different pieces for a the little project.


It was a fun process, choosing the fabrics always is.
The one area of confusion was the cornerstones.
Two choices jumped out...


Tune in on Sunday when I reveal the winning cornerstone fabric
and show off the pieced top.

Until then...happy stitching!
Colleen

* All my favorite fabrics are kept in special places.  Those include the one's above, Civil War Repros,
30's repros, Thimbleberries and Americana/Prim.









No comments: