Sunday, June 10, 2012

...and the winning cornerstone is...

Oh it is sew very exciting...NOT.
Anyway, I picked the one I thought looked best and finished the little quilt top.
The next step will be deciding how to quilt this.
Sew, it will hang on the design wall until I can come up with a great idea.

This little quilt was made as part of Kathleen Tracy's Small Quilt Challenge of the Month (June).
I have tops from January, February and March.
Couldn't find time in April and May but the June quilt was simple and quick.

This is from her book "The Civil War Sewing Circle" and it is called Scrap Squares Doll Quilt.
This little quilt will finish at 17.5" X 22.75".

I was really happy to use some of my Daiwabo fabrics and plan to use them again real soon.

Happy Stitching,
Colleen

No comments: