Monday, November 7, 2011

November...a photo journal...

Day 7...yes, I know...I missed Day 6 and that is because I was busy doing something that today I am thankful for!


I went to a Quilt Show with my friends!


Here are some photo snippets of my journey through the show.
I am NOT a great photographer so pay no attention to the quality of the photos!




















There were some lovely quilts in this small show!  They did not disappoint!

I was/am thankful for a fun day with friends and the ability of others to produce a great show with some super 'quilter's eye candy'!


Have a wonderful day!
Colleen

1 comment:

Karen said...

Years ago, I made a quilt with the kimono ladies shown in the first quilt. I don't have it as it was not my style but I enjoyed selecting fabrics and making it.