Thursday, November 3, 2011

NOVEMBER...a photo journal of the people, places and things in my life I am THANKFUL for and that make me happy!

Day Three!


MY GRANDSON!

He is so much fun!
This little guy has won my heart and I simply adore him!


I love you buddy!!!!


And he loves quilts...he thinks everyone of them (and he has and sees a lot of them because his mom is a quilter too) is "bootiful"!!!


These are some of the quilts and items that I have made for him.


Curtains I made for his bedroom out of his parents old jeans!


Monkey Pillow Cases...he has Christmas pillow cases, Valentine's, St. Patrick's Day, Pirates...and more to come this Christmas (SHHH....Grinch on it's way!...along with the movie!)
This little fishy was finished for him.  It was in a class on machine applique and my daughter loved it and wanted it for his room.
The Flannel Bug Quilt.  This one is so cute and cuddly!
His latest quilt made this past Memorial Day weekend...I blogged about this one a few months ago!







Happy Sewing,
Colleen

1 comment:

Deb said...

He is soooooooooooooo adorable!