Monday, May 9, 2011

Three Quilts and a Wedding!

Have I been sewing...absewlutely!
Here is a glimpse of some things I have been working on...
A sample for an upcoming class at the shop.
And then the new BOM "Stitcher's Garden" Block 1.
Here is a photo of some of the fabrics I have collected for this BOM ~ most from my stash but a few I needed to purchase.  I would like to keep this on in the pinks to burgundy family with creamy yellows and greens.
I cannot wait until Month 12 ~ honestly, sew excited about this!
Next is a little topper I started using that good old Lil' Twister I just love sew much.
Calling this one "Twister, Twister".  Planning as I sew on this one. I had these fabrics in my stash ~ The Wizard of Oz collection.
And finally THE WEDDING!
My niece Lara married Fiori on Saturday!  It was a wonderful day and a beautiful wedding!
I wish them all the happiness and blessings life can bring!
I hope every Mother had a special Mother's Day!
Happy Sewing,
Colleen


No comments: