Sunday, June 27, 2010

OFF TO MARYLAND...:)!

Here it is Sunday again and this time I am heading to my daughter's house for a few days. My husband will take me out to brunch and then off to the airport! I hope the threat of rain doesn't delay the flight :)!


I will miss my husband but I'll be back on Thursday and he enjoys what he calls "peace and quiet"! Can you imagine that; he thinks I am noisy and talkative...WHAT?!?!

I will also miss my sewing machine but I know that my daughter will have her machine set up and ready to roll...it always is...with a few projects lined up too!

Taking along some hand sewing and the fish. Quilted him but he needs to have the binding added...

She asks me about this every day...are you bring the fish??? YES I AM!!!

He is a little too funky for me. It was just a practice piece but hey, she loves it! I have some sea shell buttons to hand sew on still.

I am also taking along a couple of new t-shirts I purchased. They washed up nicely and so I want to sew some beads and/or buttons around the neckline. I think I will do a white blanket stitch around the neck of the navy one. Just to add some interest to them. They were inexpensive on sale and so I thought I might alter them a bit.

I'm all packed and cannot wait to see my little grandson!
Have a great week!
Colleen

No comments: