Sunday, July 4, 2010

HAPPY 4th of JULY!

Yes, this is one of my favorite times of the year...seeing all those beautiful American Flags flying high and blowing in the breeze!  For many years that sight has been one that brings tears to my eyes.  I don't know what it is about the American Flag and all it's glory that does this to me
but it happens everytime!

I had a great week spending time with my grandson; playing, laughing, and hugging. 
He is so cute and yes, I am partial!  :))
What a smile...and this profile - gets me everytime!  I love it!

And, the Funky Fish is complete...

My daughter cannot wait to hang this in his room.  He, on the other hand just looked at it and walked away!
Oh well!  I bet he wishes it were a turtle...maybe there is another little wall hanging to do in the future?  MAYBE, JUST MAYBE!

Please have a safe and fun July 4th Celebration!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Colleen

No comments: