Thursday, April 23, 2015

More FMQ...

Yesterday I worked on the center of the Chic Kisses Topper.
#sewkindofwonderful
#chickisses

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Sorry this picture isn't the greatest.  I still need to figure out the best way to take pics of the quilting and I am sure my home lighting isn't helping in this area.

Today I figured out the design and quilted one of the corners.
Thursday, April 23, 2015

You can't really see the quilting in the fans but it's a simple arc and then I did a curved cross hatch in the outermost corner.
If I have time I will finish the other 3 corners tonight and think about what I want to do in the squares.  Maybe just some straight line channel quilting.

Having a great time with Lady Tiara!  Learning lots along the way.

Happy Sewing,
Colleen

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Colleen, it's looking wonderful. Love the quilting, especially in the center. Thanks for sharing your journey with us. The topper pattern is really neat and the fabric choices perfect. Sounds like you're enjoying the process.