Wednesday, April 15, 2015

More FMQ practice

Here are the pics from yesterday's playtime with Lady Tiara.

This first shot is of some quick meandering, just to relax and really playing around.
The lesson learned here is to practice a consistent distance when
doing echoing and keeping the sizes of the spirals consistent.
Note to self; you need to practice consistency.


This one was the practice for Day 3.
I am not fond of this at all.
Thread, speed, tension, etc was good.
Lesson learned here is that my stitching is very heavy in some areas, 
perhaps I used those areas to travel too many times.  

That was all I really had time for yesterday.  I didn't even get to any piecing on other projects.

Happy Stitching,
Colleen

2 comments:

Judy in Missouri said...

Glad to see you blogging again and embarking on the FMQ journey. I'll be following your progress as I travel my own.

Colleen said...

Hi Judy! Nice to hear from you.