Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day Post

I feel like I really needed to post today because I won't be able to post on February 29th for another 4 years!
I have two small quilts basted and ready to quilt tomorrow.
Here is one...the February Small Quilt Challenge with Kathleen Tracy.
I missed the finish for February but at least I have it almost complete.
I decided on the floral border.  It really is so cute.
The other one basted and ready is the 12 Days of Christmas from the Temecula Quilt Co.  No photo of that one but will post after I quilt it.

Tomorrow is the first day of March and spring is fast approaching.
The other day I realized that I hadn't set any goals for this year.
Last year the personal goal was to sew everyday...AND I DID!
I had other typical goals; use the stash, don't buy more...and so on...that never works.
Quilters just have to have more...you see it...you want it...you buy it!
Goes without saying, the stash grows quickly!

I have a goal in mind and am sort of excited about it.
Tune in tomorrow when I share it!

Have a great 'extra' day!

Colleen

1 comment:

Deb said...

This is adorable---I love it!