Saturday, March 9, 2013

Some pics of projects...

...I have been a sewing fiend!

That's right.  I have spent many an hour at the ironing board, cutting table and sewing machine over the past few weeks.

Enjoy the pics!


My Irish Chain...borders are on and this will be a class at the
LQS where I work...Pieceful Quilting.
This one finished at 66" x 66".
It looks a little rippled in the photo...I just plopped it on the floor for the picture.


Another class sample.
I designed this one using 120 degree triangle ruler.

Remember the Valentine's Day quilt I was working on?
This one...it is done being quilted and ready for the binding.

This is made from the tiny left over pieces from the
HST units...see the penny!

Made from a pattern called "Beach Balls"  using the
Lazy Angle Ruler.  Started this a while ago and
pulled it out on Thursday and finished the center.
I need to audition some borders and then decide what to do with it.
Maybe a cute spring or summer table topper?

Hope you are sewing and enjoying thoughts of spring...
I know I am!

Happy Sew Year!
Colleen



2 comments:

Terri said...

They're all wonderful but as a military spouse of 30 years I really want to get my hands on the red, white, and blue one!

Colleen said...

Thank you Terri! The red, white, and blue one is also one of my favorites!