Friday, April 1, 2011

My life is like a "Crazy Quilt"...

Beautiful, a lot going on and it will all come together when the time is right!
Some seams seem to need special stitches to cover them and hide the "oops"!
We will get there!
In the meanwhile, I have been sew busy that I haven't been able to post on a regular basis.
I finished the top for a special project and that is being quilted right now ~ no photos ~ took them on my cell phone and not quite sure how to get them off the phone and into this darn computer...this seam needs some lovely flowers for sure!

Yesterday was a day of ups and downs so when I got home from work I decided that I needed to just have some sewing FUN...and I did just that!
I had a Jelly Roll laying around for months now and I decided that it was time to unroll the stack and make something sort of out of the ordinary for ME!
Well, one hour and 45 minutes of sewing and here is what I have...
I am going to call it "A Quick Roll..."!
I will post more about this technique at a later date - for now, enjoy the view!

That's all for now...lots to do today and tonight is the First Friday Finishes (Sit n' Sew) at the shop ~ always a fun time!

Have fun and SEW EVERYDAY ~ I do!
Colleen

No comments: