Monday, April 11, 2011

I feel like Spring...where is that darn SUNSHINE!

Yup, today the weather is suppose to be nice and warm ~ it's warmer but the Sun is still missing.
Yesterday was a lovely day but again, the Sun didn't show until about 6pm!
I REALLY WANT SOME NICE SUNNY DAYS!

Managed to get in a little spring cleaning yesterday (and when I say a little, I mean a little)! :)
I also hung my Easter Flag outside ~ finally!
Have I ever mentioned my outside flags?  Well, other than my assorted American Flags that I hang I always make sure holiday and seasonal themed flags have an Americana theme to them.
Here is a photo of my "Great American Easter Parade"!
This makes me happy!

Sewed a little this weekend ~ not as much as I wanted.  Must get busy tonight!


Happy Sewing!
Colleen

No comments: