Friday, February 8, 2013

Blizzard on the way...

...that's what they say?

Not that I want a huge amount of snow.
We have the Grand Re-Opening Party at the
shop this coming Sunday
and it would be a shame it a storm
mucked that up!

Most people around here are running out for the
emergency foods;  milk, bread, eggs, butter...etc.

Not in this house!
It's RICE and FABRIC!
Rice for him...
It's cooking away right now!
(What a good wife he has!)

And for me...I have plenty of fabric and lots of projects in the works.
I know that I haven't posted in a while but I have been working on a few things.


A Thimbleberries Stash Buster!
This one goes very fast...15" Blocks.


LeMoyne Star...a class sample in the works.


A Spring Topper for my daughter.
Started this about 2 years ago and made a mistake.
All fixed now and ready to layer and quilt!


Another Holiday Lap Quilt in the works.
This one is using the Eleanor Burns Braid in a Day
technique.  I taught a class at the shop on this one Saturday and
so I used my already cut 2.5" strips of Holiday fabric to demo
and just kept going!

I think I have enough to keep me busy in addition to the
great sewing room organization project.
So for now...
the rain/snow mix is falling and the temps are cold.
Off to work for the day and then home to
Rice and Soup!

Happy Sew Year!
Colleen


No comments: