Sunday, October 30, 2011

Where does the time go!

I haven't posted in a while because I have been so busy at work and organizing my sewing room.
The room is not done yet, maybe I need to NOT strive for it to be PERFECT but just ensure it is FUNCTIONAL!!!! 
But I can say that my "Secret Sista"  received her gift and so now I can show it.
Here is the Mug Rug I designed for her...

And here is the Mug Wrap I made for her...

And her is the photo she took as proof that she finally got it after it traveled from NY to CA...and it only took 10 whole days!  Her photo is the greatest!  It was pouring rain all day in NY yesterday so this was a pleasant view!

I am so glad it finally arrived AND that my Secret Sista likes it!
Funny thing, in this swap we actually had each other as swap partners and, well you already saw my great Mug Rug and Mug...that was in the post below!

Today is a beautiful day for two reasons:
1.  Today I get to sew with friends
2.  It really is a beautiful sunny day out there

Happy Sewing!
Colleen


No comments: