Friday, October 14, 2011

Some pics...

...of a few things I have been working on.
This one is going to be a gift so I cannot show you all of it just yet.


And this is a current work in progress on a small quilt I am designing.

And, I belong to a birthday block swap group.  This month I turned a year older so it's my turn.  I chose Civil War Repro as my fabric desire and already have received two blocks (that I absewlutely love).


Sew, yes I have been sewing and working.  I have spent some time designing too.
In addition, this darn cough from my cold last week has been lingering but getting better each day.
The one thing I haven't accomplished yet is my Fall Decorating.  I am hoping to get some of that done on Sunday with the help of my loving husband.

Hope everyone is enjoying their sewing time!
Colleen

No comments: