Friday, September 30, 2011

Been Busy!


What a wacky day...thunder, rain, sunshine, thunder, darkness, rain, thunder, sunshine...simply crazy!
I cannot believe how long it's been since I posted.  Life has been really busy and every time I turn around there's another event to attend or a project to get working on.
Thank goodness I love it all!!!

Remember this...
I posted a photo a while back.  Well, it is completed and made into a pillow.
Called it the Shabby Chic Pillow.  I don't have a current photo because it was taken to the shop and used as a class sample.
Taught the class (2 of them) yesterday and ALL the ladies loved it and their pillows came out great.
I needed to make step by step samples up for the class and decided to finish them today and make another pillow.  Only this time I made 2 smaller pillows instead of the one larger pillow.
One is complete and the other ones needs to be backed and I have to go purchase another pillow form.

I think I know two little girls who will adore these pillows!
I like the "3-D" strip effect from this technique.

Hope you are all having fun at the sewing machine!
Colleen

2 comments:

sandy davis said...

This was one of my favorite classes ever!

Colleen said...

Even the teacher had a blast! Thanks!