Sunday, August 14, 2011

It's Raining, It's Pouring...Quilts that is...

Actually ~ it really is raining...and raining...and raining!  It really is pouring but I do think we need the rain.  It has not rained in over a week ~ it is a good rain!
It also makes for a great day to sew!
And yes, sew I must!
I have to finish up the top for my nephew's wedding quilt (shower is August 28th).
The borders are in the works and it is looking very nice if I say sew myself!

BUT NOW ~ there is another special event for a very special person that I love dearly!
Someone is turning the BIG 50 and is a huge baseball fan!
Party is August 27th!!! YIKES!!!

Last night I around 9pm I pulled some fabrics from stash and came up with this...

...and this...
...together...

...or sashed???...

I am leaning towards no sash...but must decide quickly!

Sew, you see, it really is pouring quilts in my sewing room!
Now...
HI HO, HI HO, IT'S OFF TO SEW I GO!

Have a great day!
Colleen

No comments: