Monday, August 22, 2011

BB quilt top done!

Good Monday Morning!
My Sunday was not as productive as I had hoped it would be. :(
My son and his fiance were here until this morning so they were around all day yesterday.
That didn't leave me as much time to get the sewing done on the two quilts.
Don't get me wrong...I enjoy having the kids around ~ just not during a deadline!

Well, the piecing is complete on the Baseball Quilt for my wonderful brother.
It really is a nice quilt and the photos are not (I must be the worst photographer...or I have the worst assistants...LOL).  My poor husband tried to hold it up for me..."higher dear, wider dear"...well he was stretched as far as he could go...
...or at least that's what he admitted to!
Sew I moved to the next best thing...the floor...

...needs to be pressed and then quilted...by Saturday!  YIKES!
I will get back to things after work ~ and I do have Thursday and Friday off this week so in between manicure, dentist and dress fitting for the wedding (2 weeks away) I will hopefully complete the two quilts by this weekend.  They need to be layered, basted, quilted and bound!
NO SLEEP ALLOWED!!! LOL

Happy Sewing!
Colleen

No comments: