Friday, June 24, 2011

Yes, I have been quiet...but I have been busy!

It's really been a while since I last posted but I have been really busy with work and sewing!
I only have a few minutes because I have to work on a sample and story board for a class tomorrow at the shop.
Sew, here are a few things I have been working on...

SHOWER GIFT FOR MY SON AND FUTURE DAUGHTER IN LAW...in progress;
BLOCKS FOR MY SHADOW STAR QUILT...in progress slowly;
A QUICK PATRIOTIC TABLE RUNNER...complete!
BLOCKS FOR MY NEW SCRAP QUILT PROJECT...really in progress;
In addition to these I have been working on projects for the shop samples and made an apron for a staff challenge at the shop.  Cannot post photo because customers are being asked to vote for their favorite and so they don't know which person made which apron.

Sew you see...I have been busy!
Off to sew!
Colleen

No comments: