Tuesday, March 14, 2017

That was short lived...

...so much for posting every month!  LOL

I just can't seem to find time to do the things I would love to be doing.


Well, today is a snowy, sleety, rainy, windy day here and so...no work!  YAY!

Not yay for the snow but yay for the extra day!

I have been trying to pull out and work on some older UFOs in my stash.

I finished piecing this top over the past 6 weeks as time permitted.

It's from an old Thimbleberries Pattern Party 2012.
I have the kits for 4 of the projects in this book.
One down (at least pieced) and 3 to go!

I also pulled out this quilt top I started in 2011 using Thimbleberries again.
This time I had a fat quarter pack o the Northern Lights, Southern Skies fabric collection.
I really like this pattern that I used too.

It's called Four Square Farmhouse by Terry Atkinson.
Fun to do, quick and easy.  
The blocks are a large15" finished.  I need a layout of 6 by 7 blocks.
I have 22 blocks complete leaving 20 to go.

That's about it for now.
Happy Sewing...if you have time!
Colleen


2 comments:

اخبار المملكة said...

شركة تنظيف خزانات بابها

Unknown said...

اذا كنت تبحث عن الجديد شركتنا يوجد كل ما هو جديد وحديث لأن شركتنا لا تقف ابدا في التطوير من خدماتها وتقدم لك شركتنا أقوي العروض التي لا تقدمها اي شركة أخرى.
كما نود أن نبشرك بأنه لدي شركتنا خصومات كبيره قد تصل في بعض الاحيان الي 50 % فإذا كنت يا عزيزي العميل تحب ان تتعاقد مع شركة مبدعة في مجالها فلا تتردد يا عزيزي العميل في الاتصال بأفضل شركة وهي شركة تنظيف خزانات بجازان فنحن يا عزيزي العميل في خدمتك
شركة الصفرات لتنظيف البيوت بالرياض

شركة الصفرات لتنظيف بالرياض

شركة الصفرات لتنظيف الفلل بالرياض

شركة الصفرات لتنظيف القصور بالرياض

شركة الصفرات لمكافحة الحشرات بالرياض

شركة الصفرات لمكافحة الفئران بالرياض

شركة الصفرات لكشف تسربات المياه بالرياض