Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas...

I hope you all had a...

Merry Christmas sharing peace and joy with your loved ones!

I did...and here are a few little things that bring me

The first one is this Joy necklace I have owned for many years now
(and I have earrings to match)!

And then there was the peace and joy I felt decorating the tree(s) with some of my most favorite ornaments!

I enjoy unwrapping and hanging all of my Americana ornaments.
There are many more; Santa, flags, angels, glass balls...

This one my daughter gave me a few years ago...
And this one from my grandson that I opened today and hung on the tree!
So cute!

This one is from my childhood, it was one of my mother's...
Merry Christmas Mom...thank you for the memories!

I enjoy having a little tree full of Snowmen...
And a tree of stars and hearts...


And a little tree in a jar...

with a beautiful new reindeer ornament made by a friend!
But most of all I enjoyed spending a peaceful and joyful day with my favorite Santa!


Merry Christmas to all...
and to all Good Night!

Colleen







No comments: