Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Goals for 2013

Every year I try to have some
goals set for myself.
Not resolutions mind you...
GOALS!

The best goal I ever had that I really
reached was in 2011 when the 
plan was to sew every day...
AND I DID JUST THAT!

Some might say that is an easy
goal to accomplish but I don't care.

So this year I will do my best to
SEW EVERY DAY!

It's a HAPPY SEW YEAR for me!

A few other goals I want to reach
***Make 2 Christmas Quilts***
***Make 3 Christmas Tree Skirts***
(I have too much Christmas Fabric)
***Finish up some UFO's***

So today I sewed 37 Christmas blocks...

You see, last night I pulled out many (not all)
of my Christmas fabrics and cut four 10" squares and
two 2.5" strips from each fabric.
One (or two) Christmas quilts started!

And I sewed today!

Sorry for the ugly picture...dinner is waiting!
I will take a better photo when I put the blocks together!

HAPPY SEW YEAR!
Colleen

No comments: