Thursday, December 8, 2011

Getting things done!

I'm so excited because I finished my little Swap Quilt and mailed it off today to my swap partner!
I hope she likes it.
Along with the quilt I am sending a few little gifty things...
a Holiday Note Pad, a tissue packet holder that I made and it has the cutest little monogrammed tissues inside just for her, and a really nice pin.
Here are the goodies all wrapped and ready for the mail envelope.
I sure hope she likes everything!
Now...the anticipation starts for me because she mailed mine to me today also!
I will be checking the mail everyday!

Since I've gotten this done it is time to put up the Christmas Tree and some other decorations.
The outside trees fell last night because it was so very windy so I was out there when I got home from the post office tying them down so they shouldn't fall again. :)

Happy Stitching all!
Colleen

No comments: